New & Improved Resource Center
October 15, 2018 – Technical Support
We have some exciting news to share: Using your feedback, we re-designed and improved our Resource Center!
The Resource Center is the place for you to submit requests and review all the current and resolved requests submitted by everyone within your organization. It features new request forms that will enable us to respond and triage your issues faster; frequently asked questions and answers; and over 300 articles on best practices.
Here’s How to Use the Resource Center:
- Complete a search on the topic you need help with today
- Review the returned topics to find if they answer your question(s)
- If you don’t find the information you need, please submit a request
How to Submit a Request:
- Click on the Submit a Request Tile
- On the next page, in the dropdown menu, select the best option for the request
- Please fill out the fields on the following page with as much detail, as possible
- Attach any corresponding files and screen captures
- Click the Submit button
- The Support Team will contact you within your organizations defined timeline
Interested in learning more? Here are four key enhancements we made to the Resource Center:
We want to make sure you can find content easily. So we placed the Search Bar front and center for easy access.
You can follow any section in our Resources and you will be notified when a new article is posted. We recommend that you subscribe to notifications in the What’s New section by clicking the follow button at the top of the section
- Release Notes
- Get notified on all the improvements and new features as they get released
- Incident Notifications
- Be aware of any issues with OpenGov which may be impacting you
Submit a Request
If you are looking for information that is not available as an article through the search bar or through In App Guidance, you can submit a request to be reviewed by the Technical Support Team.
Tracking issues via multiple email threads and many people is ineffective.
- Do you remember who you emailed last time you had this issue and what was done to address it?
- What happens when you email someone and they are not in the office?
- Submitting tickets via forms allows you to specify the priority of your request, while tickets submitted via email are considered to have a Normal priority
This relaunch provides an exciting opportunity to supplement customer training with refresher articles and allows everyone to learn more about the platform through an updated knowledge library.
We’d love to have your feedback! Please let us know if you find omissions, mistakes or simply have a suggestion by using one of our new Ticket Forms.
Category: OpenGov Updates