Our Deep Dive webinar series is jam-packed with tips and insights to make the most of OpenGov’s resource management, request management, space management, and analytical capabilities.
- Create custom, organization-branded guides throughout Cartegraph to share information and support standard operating procedures.
- Improve Cartegraph adoption and identify sticking points by monitoring and analyzing usage.
- Send user notifications to highlight new features and share important internal news.
Facility Management Session:
- Leverage floor plan lines in your building to better manage your assets and spaces.
- Visualize every property your organization owns or leases.
- Analyze and identify properties that might have better uses or could provide more benefit to your org.
- Utilize your spaces in the most efficient manner, cut costs, and streamline office moves.
Citizen Engagement Session:
- Leverage two-way integrations to get more done and provide requestors with timely updates.
- More regularly communicate with key stakeholders and share important municipal updates.
- Save time and eliminate manual paperwork with Cartegraph’s 811 utility locate integration.
Resource Management Session:
- Simplify data entry by setting up a new laborer, adding rates, and associating them with a crew.
- Know precisely what you have and where by creating a new inventory item, establishing inventory methodology, and stocking new vendor items into a specific location.
- Keep equipment in tip-top shape by building preventive maintenance plans based on time and/or condition.
Download your free eBook now!