Get your municipality up to speed.
One in three federal disaster declarations is related to flooding. Is your coastal community ready for the next hurricane storm surge, high-tide flooding, or localized wave action headed your way? Join this free webinar to learn how your team can better respond to rising long-term water levels and protect your residents during disaster events.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Inventory, inspect, valuate, and report on assets exposed to coastal flooding.
- Better maintain your storm drains, outfalls, tide gates, pump stations, and more.
- Amp up proactive maintenance based on water levels and weather forecasts.
- Improve your disaster resiliency by building data-driven plans that outline potential recovery work and costs.
- Leverage cloud-based software, powered by AWS, to keep your team running during a disaster
Watch the Webinar