Get your municipality up to speed.
A disaster could happen any minute—is your local government prepared to submit required reports to the Federal Emergency Management Agency? Or, will your team waste hundreds of hours scrambling to provide FEMA with activity plans, time records, material usage, and photos for reimbursement?
Watch these on-demand webinars featuring the City of Arlington, TX Parks and Recreation Department & the City of Helotes.
- Real-life flood scenario walkthrough
- Disaster reporting tips and best practices.
- Techniques for efficient FEMA reporting.
- Using historical data to plan for the future.
- Uncover disaster preparedness and response tips that helped Helotes keep all their roads open during the storm—the only entity in the state to do so.
- Learn how Arlington used mobile tech and automated audits to track tasks and account for every disaster-related expense.
- Discover data entry best practices that helped your peers pull their FEMA public assistance grant reporting together in less than 1 hour.
- See how cloud-based operations software, powered by AWS, kept both teams running during their response
Watch the Webinar