Don’t miss our next Product Highlights Workshop, built just for our customers. Get answers to frequently asked questions, see product updates, and get a special preview of what’s ahead for OpenGov Procurement.
- Reverse Auctions: Encourage competing vendors to offer their lowest prices by hosting an online auction to buy goods or services.
- Attachment Management: Enjoy streamlined tools for managing attachments in your projects, including a new Internal Attachments feature for attaching research or other documents not intended for vendor access.
- Department Security: Empower department solicitation and contract management with new department-level security permissions.
What’s Coming This Spring:
- Public Contract Search in Pavilion: Easily sync and search your shareable contracts in Pavilion! (Yay! No more uploading/downloading between OpenGov and Pavilion.)
- Vendor Classification Update: Vendors will be able to provide certification details. Plus, improved data export for vendor certifications.
- Requisitions for OpenGov Financials: Users will have the ability to create purchase and contract requests with rules-based approval routing.
As always, we will leave time at the end of the session for Q&A, should you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!