Preparation, Prioritization, Proposals, and Projects
Join Quint and Kip as they host a three-part Scenario Builder series to help your team extend the life of your assets and better plan, staff, and budget for the future. Each of the webinars will build upon the last, providing a comprehensive overview of what data you need to get started, how to run basic and complex scenarios, visualizing your plans, and converting scenarios into work orders and tasks.
Session One: Scenario Preparation
- Key dates
- Asset conditions
- Deterioration curves
- Activity costs
Session Two: Activity Prioritization
- Build plans based on budget limitations or target OCIs.
- Fine-tune predictions by applying protocols and triggers, and adjusting for open tasks.
- See the overall impact of each activity, plus associated costs and budgets.
Session Three: Proposals and Projects
- Run more complex scenarios.
- Use map modes and tools to hone the results.
- Visualize and share your scenarios for stakeholder approval.
- Convert projects into work orders with all the corresponding tasks.